Thanks so much!
Thank you so much to Kay from Shoes and Glitter for nominating The Heba for the Liebster Award.
The Liebster Award is recognition awards to those bloggers who are newer to the blogger scene. It is meant to recognize bloggers for their hard work and to promote other bloggers while you’re at it. I didn’t know much about it before but I think it's really lovely and I’m glad I was nominated to have the chance to do it myself!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and comment on their blog.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Nominate 10 bloggers that you think deserve the award, and notify them.
4. Answer the 10 questions you are given, and give 10 more for the bloggers you nominate to answer.
5. Make a copy of the rules in your post.
These are the questions posted by Kay for me to answer!
1. Why did you decide to start your blog?
I wanted a chance to be able to share the things I love with people who have similar interests. It’s also a way for me to document what my likes and interests are now so when I look back years later it will be interesting for me to see.
2. What is the main thing you love about blogging?
Travel and fashion. I love to be able to dress up when I go out places or to events. If you were close friend of mine you would know that when I travel that I pack clothing items that would look great in photos instead of being comfortable or light etc.
3. Is there anything you dislike about blogging?
I think it would have to be the short comments such as “Have a nice day” on a fashion post that I do because it’s obvious to me that the other person didn’t read my post. I also dislike Instagramers adding masses of people and then deleting them later as a method of gaining followers and I think it’s really annoying. I never add back.
4. What is the worst beauty product you've ever used?
Hands down it’s a lipstick from The Body Shop. It smelled horrible and it was so dry. It’s definitely not like the rest of their lipsticks that I’ve tried because I’ve enjoyed the rest!
5. What is your favorite perfume?
I LOVE Opium. I know it’s an old lady’s scent but it’s amazing. I’m recently also really loving Baiser Vole by Cartier and Eau Vive by Chanel. Such amazing scents.
6. What is the one beauty product you couldn't live without?
I couldn’t live without black eyeliner!
7. Tea or coffee? What are your favorites?
Both. In the morning I love regular coffee or earl grey with hot milk. At night I prefer a cup of peppermint tea to end my day.
8. Do you have a quote, or an idea that you live by? If so, what is it?
9. What would be your dream job?
Teaching biology and working in the medical field. I would also really love to be able to travel for my job and take pictures of my outfits for my blog. I daydream about a day that companies send me gift cards to purchase what I want and all I do is travel and enjoy my life. Stress free. Sounds perfect to me!
10. If you won the lottery, what would be your very first purchase?
I would buy a home for my parents.
Here are the ten amazing bloggers, in no particular order, that I'd like to nominate for the award:
A mother posts photos of the bento boxes she makes and gives her children. I'm always hungry when I read her blog.
Gabrielle posts many attractive photos of English castles and landscapes. I really enjoy seeing the photos and reading her posts about them!
Rae is a very talented freelance photographer and her blog is amazing. It's a mixture of everything!
Kathy is a very chic and elegant blogger who has a Chloe bag that I want to steal.
Helen is a sweetheart and posts wonderful fashion and lifestyle blogs.
Tessa is a wonderful photographer and I enjoy reading her blog posts!
Bold Bliss posts amazing shots of her outfit while never revealing her face. It's creative and I love going through her photos!
Rachel-Beth posts amazing photos of her outfits and makes wonderful fashion collages!
9. Goris Helena
Helena is a beautiful and talented fashion and beauty blogger!
Desiree keeps me up to date with all the latest fashion runway styles and I love the collections she brings together.
Here are the ten questions I have created for the following bloggers to answer:
1. What would be your ultimate fall outfit?
2. How much time do you spend on your blog a week?
3. What kinds of blog posts do you like reading the most?
4. How often do you check your phone?
5. Could you live a month without internet?
6. If you could choose to eat one thing for the rest of your life would it be?
7. Have you secretly imagined yourself in a movie and made yourself the main character? ( I know I have! )
8. If you could marry a prince, would you given that your every move would be watched by the media? ( Poor Kate! )
9. Have you ever met up with any of your fellow bloggers?
10. What was the previous blog that you were looking at before you saw this one?
As always, thanks for stopping by!